Thursday 10 January 2013

Sachin Tendulkar announce retirement from One Day International Cricket



New Delhi Dec 23, 2012 Indian Master blaster batsman Sachin Tendulker Finally announced his retirement from One Day International.





Sachin Tendulkar retired from ODI and finishes his fantastic career in the fifty over game.
Tendulkar played 463 ODI for India and scored 18,426 and the averge of 44.63 struck 49 centuries each of them are record. The little Master played his last match against Pakistan at Dhaka and was he struck a beautiful half century during Asia Cup 2012.
 
The little master said “I have decided to retire from One Day format of game and I Feel very blessed and fulfilled by dreams being a part of World Cup winning Indian Team”

Sachin said I retire from ODI format and focus on Test Cricket to regain by form in Test.

Master batsman said “I would like to wish the team all the very best in future and I am very thanks for my lover and wishers who unconditional support and love over the years”


The biggest moment of my ODI career came last year when finally become dreams being a part of World Cup winning Indian Team. He Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts